Saturday, May 2, 2009

Introduction to Mackey's Mind

Welcome to my mind. It's a lot like a yard sale in here. You know, a little of this, a lot of that, and a box of unused items that nobody wants. I'll try to stay away from the latter in this blog. However from time to time, those items my jump out and sneak into the bag. I'll try to post at least one blog per week, so try to check back when you get a chance. However, if you don't check for a while, blogger keeps them all here for you to read though. On the other hand, this is the infinate beyound of the internet and I won't miss you if you don't check back. Of course I would like all of you to read every post I make, but I'll never know unless you comment. So I can't miss you if I never knew you were here. Now I'm rambling, see what I mean... yard sale.

1 comment:

  1. lol how many blogs you gonna have? You need a nascar blog next, and then a Chiefs one. =)

    ReplyDelete